Franconian Beer Message Board

Bamberg - Misc. Mahrs, Spezial, paper proof
Posted by Gerhars Schoolmann on 2021-09-12 23:36:07
You need a positive result of a PCR-test of a labor, a doctor or a test center or another nucleic acid detection
- older than 28 days
- not older than months

Sometimes there are problems with acceptance. It is recommended to get a recovery certificate for the digital vaccination card.

Source in German: