Franconia Beer Message Board
Sandkerwa 2022 report
|Posted by mike004 on 2022-09-01 05:40:58|
|Visited Sandkerwa last week, for four days from Do-So.|
- Crowds were more manageable, compared to previous years. Probably due to
the new admittance charge after 6PM (6 Euros for 5 days/2.50 for a day). Also hot weather and the threat of thunderstorms on the first two days.
- Security personnel were at entrance points to the fest, checking for valid access badges.
- Beers were mostly 4.50 Euros for a seidla, plus 5 Euros pfand (deposit).
- Most of the stalls were in the same locations as previous years.
- Loewenbrau of Buttenheim was no longer there, on the towpath at Marcusbrucke. Maybe because it fell outside the new "security cordon"?
- The Geyersworth area is under redevelopment. Used to be a good location for Kraus and Sonne.
- New ones for me: Landwinkl had a couple of places, also Brandholz/Melkendorf.